Our children are an Amanah for us, they are a gift and a responsibility. I realise that I am one of many Muslim mothers that worries about my children’s health and future. I only wish the best for my children. I want to care for them and nurture them in the most natural and halal way possible and protect them from any harm. This includes minimizing the amount of toxic and harmful chemicals they are bound to come across on a daily basis. This Best Shampoo For Kids blog post will hopefully be of use to any Muslim mother looking for a safe and halal shampoo to use for her child/children Insha Allah.
Please note that when the term halal is used in this context, it will be referring to safe products that do not include harmful chemicals that can affect the health.
Children have much more fragile hair than adults, so using harsh products on their hair can be disastrous. You need a child-friendly shampoo that is gentle as well as effective. Baby shampoo works just as well as all other shampoos, it removes dirt in addition to excess oils on your baby’s hair without altering their natural balance.
Sometimes, people make the mistake of using regular shampoo on their children, and this is not recommended. This isn’t safe because many regular shampoos on the market contain harsh and harmful chemicals as well as lauryl sulfate which is a type of soap that tends to dry the scalp and irritate the eyes. That is why most baby shampoos have tear-free options. The term ‘tear-free‘ means there is no soap in the formula and for this reason; the shampoo will not irritate your baby’s eyes. Tear-free shampoos also use non-alkaline surfactants that are gentle on babies’ skin and eyes, and they are the best for regular & daily cleaning.
Thus, babies should only use baby shampoo and not any adult shampoos. Actually, it’s better if adults used children’s shampoo than the other way around. Adults tend to use much more products in their hair which is why more natural baby shampoo wouldn’t be strong enough to remove these type of buildups, however, if you don’t have a habit of using hair products, baby shampoo is definitely much better and safer.
Some baby shampoos work for different hair types, so, it is essential to know what your child’s hair needs are before choosing a shampoo & making a purchase. Another important thing to note is that shampoo works more on the scalp and not so much the hair, so sometimes it’s better to get something based on the condition of the scalp. Buying shampoo can get very confusing and it doesn’t help that there are so many options out there. In addition to this, ingredient lists can be difficult to understand. Many manufacturers use umbrella terms in their ingredient description, which doesn’t help. If you don’t understand it, don’t buy it. It’s best to keep away from these products as they are likely to be harmful.
Always look out for parabens, synthetic fragrances, alcohol, sulfates, and any other harmful ingredient when selecting a shampoo. It should always be in a mother’s best interest to ensure that she gets a safe, halal and gentle option that is as natural as possible for her baby or children. 100% natural is always best however, a few artificial ingredients will not hurt as long as you understand what they are.
Things to consider when buying a shampoo for your baby or Kids
Children are precious, they are a gift & blessing, they mean the world to us. Any sane mother would want to ensure that her children are healthy and safe in every possible way. Unfortunately, when we consider the harmful and unnatural chemicals in most of the products we use daily, we realize it is a difficult task. Companies continue to use ingredients that are unnatural or have been modified in so many different ways and many can cause harmful side-effects. So, it is important to be aware of these risks and read the labels carefully, in order to avoid these ingredients. Unfortunately, this is the only thing left in our power to do.
A good shampoo should have few ingredients, all of which are even better if organic. Baby shampoo should not contain any synthetics, chemical fragrances, or dyes – these might harm the baby’s fragile hair, skin, and eyes. The integumentary system (which comprises skin, hair, nails, etc.) of babies is very sensitive and fragile. A good shampoo will provide and benefit your baby’s scalp with the necessary proteins and nourishment it needs. This will keep the baby hair healthy and soft. It will also prevent your baby’s delicate locks from getting tangled.
When purchasing baby products like shampoo, conditioners, detanglers or any cosmetics, make sure to read the label carefully and look for the following ingredients that need to be avoided:
- Fragrance – made of synthetic chemicals
- SLS (Sodium Laurel Sulfate) – also an insecticide
- Talc – potentially carcinogenic
- Parabens – a preservative synthetic compound
- Mineral oil – a byproduct of petroleum processing
- Eth ingredients – shows the presence of dioxane
- Triclosan – a banned chemical which is carcinogenic
Instead, try to look out for nourishing natural ingredients such as:
- Natural Oils – Almond, Olive, or Coconut
- Essential oils – Chamomile, Rosemary, Lavender, or Rose
- Fruit and flower extracts – Aloe vera, avocado, calendula, carrot, mango, orange, watermelon, sunflower, or strawberry
- Oatmilk, buttermilk
Here are our top picks of natural children’s shampoos for different hair types, please note that ingredients of products are always subject to change and we cannot always be informed of their changes or guarantee their safety, so do still double check product ingredients to these products before purchase:
Best Shampoo for Kids with Curly Hair or Frizzy Hair
Curly hair often has natural oils, and this is a good thing because the lack of these secretions will lead to frizz. For this reason, go for something that is not drying. Babies or children with oily hair need a deep cleansing shampoo that will not be harsh on their skin. Frizzy hair requires a hydrating shampoo too.
Cantu Care for Kids Tear-Free Nourishing Shampoo
Coat your tot’s strands with this nourishing Cantu Care shampoo for kids made for coily and curly hair. The tear-free formula is infused with the moisturizing power of shea butter, strengthening benefits of coconut oil, and shine-boosting honey. Your little one’s hair will be both clean and bouncy for days.
- The gentle tear-free formula cleanses coils & curls
- Rich lather helps reduce product build-up whilst retaining moisture
- Has a seperate nourishing conditioner to enhance results
Curly Ellie is another popular children’s shampoo with great reviews, it’s a gentle sulfate-free cleanser that washes off impurities without stripping the hair from its natural oils. Your child’s curly hair is left smooth and beautifully conditioned with the good ingredients it contains, such as Aloe Vera juice, quinoa protein and pro-vitamin B5. Curlie Ellie Shampoo keeps the hair healthy and happy, as do all their products.
- Creates a thick foam to wash off impurities without stripping the hair of essential natural oils
- Smooths and conditions with Aloe Vera Juice and Pro-Vitamin B5
- Pro-Vitamin B5 and D-Panthenol increases the water content of hair and improves its elasticity
- Quinoa penetrates the hair shaft for powerful protection and repair
- Free from dairy, wheat, parabens, silicones, SLS/SLES, synthetic fragrances and mineral oils.
- 100% natural fragrance
- Free from animal testing or cruelty.
You can purchase this item from Curlyellie.com
Curl Peace Ultimate Detangling Shampoo
Tangled hair can make wash day the worst day for your cutie. The Just for Me Curl Peace shampoo gently cleanses your child’s strands while cocoa butter and raw honey work to detangle their hair for easier styling.
- From wash day to styling and maintenance, hair is left moisturized, soft and tangle free.
- Specially crafted with gentle, nourishing ingredients.
- Makes natural hair care for girls and boys easier.
- NO animal testing. Cruelty-Free
Best Shampoo For Kids With Fine Hair
Original Sprout Organic Sulfate Free Shampoo
Many say that Original Sprout is the best shampoo for toddlers & kids with thin & fine hair. The reviews state it doesn’t smell too amazing or lather very well but manages to clean and detangle hair nicely. This is why I wouldn’t recommend it for thick hair or curly hair. It’s more ideal for thin hair types as you will still be able to see and feel the product coverage on the hair. The company was started by a master hairstylist who created this safe and effective product for her own child. It’s a natural shampoo that includes organic conditioners to nourish the scalp and hair with no hormone disruptors or allergens. It has a good amount of positive reviews, as does the conditioner, that is also vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic, fixes frizz and flyaways as well as prevents tangles. There is also a hair and body wash option which can be extra useful for toddlers that don’t enjoy bath time!
- A sulphate free Classic Shampoo which has added sun protection.
- The Organic emollients detangle the hair. Making rinsing effortless, saving time & water.
- Extra Gentle on Eyes and suitable for all the family.
- Gentle pH of 6.0-7.0 to Help Retain Hair Colour
- Leaves the hair shiny, hydrated & easy to comb.
Fresh Monster Toxin-free Hypoallergenic 2-in-1 Kids Shampoo & Conditioner
This fruity heaven watermelon cleanser works as both a shampoo and a conditioner. This natural shampoo features apple and apricot extract, too, making kids bath time extra fun with the refreshing fragrance. With promising reviews, this natural shampoo seems to be a hit with detangling fine hair.
- Contains 2 – 8.5 Ounce bottles of kids Shampoo & Conditioner 2-in-1
- No Nasties – free of toxins, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, dyes, synthetic fragrances, BPA, gluten or soy.
- Soft and shiny hair – this gentle, nourishing shampoo leaves kids’ hair clean, shiny and silky soft
- Cruelty-free – no animal testing and certified cruelty-free by PETA
- Kid-centric – Comes With a goof-proof, re-closeable pump that lets kids take charge and makes travel a breeze.
- No more Tears at bath time: the natural, safe formula is gentle on the eyes. Scented with all-natural, fruit and botanical extracts for a refreshing, natural scent.
Best Shampoo For Kids With Thick Hair
Thick hair could do with a detangling shampoo but they are not advertised as detangling shampoos so this can sometimes be a chore. However, you can also use a natural kids shampoo with rich moisturizing ingredients together with a natural detangling spray and detangling brush for after bath time use. Once you towel dry the hair spray and start brushing bottom up.
Fairy Tales Tangle Tamer Super-Charge Detangling Shampoo for Kids
Fairy Tales detangler shampoo is a detangling and smoothing solution for unruly knots & curly tops that are commonly found in thick & long hair. If you use it together with Fairy Tales Detangler Spray you will achieve even better results, it transforms the hair into a soft & silky perfection.
- Fairy Tales Tangle Tamer shampoo for kids is enriched with Keratin and Vitamin B. These ingredients strengthen, smooth and detangle all hair types, and is great for the whole family!
- Tangle Tamer is a Fairy Tales Shampoo for kids that calms, eliminates frizz and moisturizes with Panthenol and Vitamin E
- This shampoo is perfect to use with your favourite detangler brush. Helps comb through with ease to eliminate struggle with comb and brush.
- Sulfate free, paraben free, gluten free, and nut free
Shea Moisture Mango and Carrot Shampoo and Conditioner Set
SheaMoisture has a kids’ shampoo-and-conditioner line created to nourish your baby’s natural curls but this has also been tried and tested on long thick hair and has had great results. This duo smells like mango and carrot, which is sweet, fresh, and addicting. These are sulfate- and paraben-free, and packed with organic ingredients to promote healthy & manageable hair.
- Smoothens: A nourishing blend of mango butter and carrot oil delivers moisturisation to young curls, keeping them soft, smooth and manageable
- Nourishes: The restorative properties of Carrot oil restores brittle, dry, damaged Hair and nourishes it to promote healthy hair growth
- Reinvigorates: A blend of natural ingredients, this combo invigorates hair scalp, stimulates blood cells and promotes hair growth
- Hydrates: Certified organic raw shea butter delivers intense hydration and seals in essential moisture, to keep curls smooth and manageable
- Detangles: Coconut oil blended into the formulation seals open hair cuticles and makes curls and coils soft and tangle-free
Best Shampoo For Kids With Dry Scalp Or Dandruff
There are many anti-dandruff shampoos out there. And if you’ve tried a few of them like I have, you would know they don’t always do what they claim to do. In addition to this, most of them are filled with chemicals that can cause harm to the scalp in the long run. On the other hand, Honeydew’s anti-dandruff children’s shampoo is made from natural ingredients like Lavender, Tea Tree, and Jojoba Oil which makes a much safer and more effective option. If your child is slightly older however and needed something slightly stronger than this one we would suggest Sulfur8 Kids Medicated Anti Dandruff Shampoo.
Sulfur8 Kids Medicated Anti Dandruff Shampoo
Here’s another solution for kids with itchy, flaky scalps. It’s best for ages two to twelve. It has pyrithione zinc in a mild 1% concentration. This is a proven remedy for seborrheic dermatitis. I checked the ingredients of this American-made product, and I was impressed. Instead of the harsher sulfates, it has less aggressive surfactants. That’s important when the scalp is already irritated. And although there are an artificial fragrance and dye, they are the last two ingredients on the label.
- Shampoo cleans & conditions the hair
- Rich lather soaks into the hair nicely
- Suitable for daily use
- For ages 2yrs – 12yrs
- Moisturises and softens
- anti-itch, anti-flake and suitable for all hair textures
Honeydew Natural Dandruff Shampoo for kids
Honeydew’s Anti-dandruff formula is specifically formulated to do a gentle cleansing of the child’s scalp and hair, while at the same time cleaning and protecting damaged and dry hair. It soothes dandruff flakes, itching, and irritation and leaves the hair nourished, incredibly clean, and also easy to comb. It can be used with any conditioner and is safe for daily use.
- Free of sulfates and any other hard chemicals that can cause allergic reactions, rashes, and other such problems.
- Tailored especially so it can be used with children of all ages.
- Most of the ingredients are natural, mild and gentle. They are totally safe for the skin of children even with everyday use and are also tear-free.
- Nourishes and repairs damaged hair and also treats & reduces flaking and dandruff.
Salcura Natural Skin Therapy, Bioskin Junior Shampoo
For those of us in UK that can find it difficult to get hold of the above brands, Salcura is another good option. Salcura Natural Skin Therapy, Bioskin Junior Shampoo is a low-foamy Kids Shampoo for sensitive skin, it soothes & nourishes the driest Scalp, itchiness and eczema prone areas. The 200ml bottle also goes a long way.
- Salcura’s Bioskin Junior Shampoo uses a bio-scientific, natural formulation to effectively cleanse and nourish hair while being kind to scalps that may be prone to dryness, severe dryness or sensitivity. Also suitable for those children and babies prone to eczema, dermatitis and other skin allergies.
- The bio-scientific natural ingredients like Marigold, Rose Flower and Chamomile nourish and soothe your little one’s skin, leaving them clean and looking as cute as a button.
- Doesn’t contain Steroids, Paraffin, Sodium Laureth Sulphate and Sodium Laurel Sulphate (SLES & SLS), Parabens, Petroleum Jelly, Diethanolamine (DEA), Phthalates or Synthetic Fragrances.
- The Lavender and Calendula within Bioskin Junior Shampoo allow the skin to be nourished and soothed even during hair-washing time.
- It is an award-winning Shampoo, a firm favourite for mothers who are looking to support their little one’s hair and scalp with all the natural power this Shampoo has to offer. When our kids are still little, their skin is more sensitive than when they are all grown up.
Best Shampoo For Kids With Oily Or Greasy Hair
TBH Kids Oil Controlling Shampoo
If your child tends to get greasy hair, there could be a number of reasons for this. In my experience, one reason is due to entering the tween stage when their hormones are all over the place. This can be a common cause for certain smells and greasier hair. TBH Kids Oil Controlling Shampoo can help tame one of those issues (read: Best Natural Deodorants for Kids and Teens for the other one ;)).
The blend of nettle, cedar bark, and sage in this TBH Shampoo keeps the natural sebum away while vitamin B and E nourishes the hair.
- From the makers of Fairy Tales hair products, TBH kids Shampoo is a gentle formula that cleanses and nourishes the hair – good for teens as well! This is a great shampoo for oily hair because it helps to control sebum (oil) levels on hair & scalp all the while balancing pH levels to reduce breakouts around the hairline.
- Made in the USA with natural ingredients like nettle & meadowsweet to help hydrate and balance the natural oils in kids and teens hair.
- Quinoa contains a plant protein that helps to moisturize, repair, and cleanse while preventing hair breakage. TBH Kids Shampoo also contains nettle which has anti-oxidants that help prevent breakage by strengthening the hair.
- Perfect to use as an oily hair shampoo or even as an everyday shampoo! Since it’s a shampoo for kids, we made sure it is a paraben-free, sulfate-free, sodium lauryl sulfate-free shampoo.
- Many say it’s the best smelling shampoo for kids. Combine it with the TBH Conditioner for the perfect shampoo/conditioner combo to leave the hair smelling clean and feeling soft!
Best Shampoo For Kids With Sensitive Scalp
California Baby Super Sensitive Shampoo & Bodywash
This body wash which usually comes in a pack of 2 is slightly pricier than the other natural options however it is gentle, skin-friendly and free of added fragrance, allergens, irritants and is a perfect choice for any age kid in addition to a baby’s bath. Its cleansing power comes from certified organic, sustainably harvested soap bark and plant-based glucosides which cleanse and hydrate without drying the skin.
- The shampoo is not just for babies but can be used by people of all age groups.
- People with dry and sensitive skin or with chemical sensitivities, eczema or allergy concerns can also use this shampoo and body wash safely.
- The product has no added fragrance but gives your kids a clean, fresh smell after using it.
- It is Allergy tested and is gluten-free, soy-free, fat-free, dairy-free and nut-free.
- It is free of all harsh chemicals like SLS, sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, and formaldehyde carriers and made with non-drying, plant-based cleansing ingredients.
- Made with aloe vera and pure, organic calendula extract which help in keeping your baby’s skin smooth & hydrated.
Childs Farm Hair & Body Wash Organic Sweet Orange
This is a good British equivalent to the California Baby USA band. Childs Farm hair and body wash contains sweet orange oil for natural fragrance and argan oil for the ultimate moisturising results. It’s said that it leaves the hair shiny & tangle-free in addition to skin wonderfully soft. Suitable for all ages & dermatologist and paediatrician approved as suitable for sensitive skin and safe for people who may be prone to eczema.
- Suitable for newborns and upwards
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Suitable for people who may be prone to eczema skin
- Dermatologist and paediatrician approved
- Majority of the range is registered with the Vegan Society
- Certified with Cruelty-Free International
Babo Botanicals Sensitive
Whether you’re concerned about your newborn’s delicate scalp and skin, or you’re worried about your big kid’s sensitivity to artificial ingredients, this sensitive baby shampoo has you covered. This EWG Verified wash is packed full of organic, plant-based ingredients including shea and cocoa butter. You don’t have to worry about added fragrances and dyes, as this shampoo is all about delivering the good stuff without any of the side-effects.
- Organic and natural ingredients
- Does not contain any harsh chemicals like sulfates, formaldehyde, parabens, phosphates, gluten, that can cause skin problems like rashes.
- No aminal derived ingredients
- Perfect for sensitivity. The gentle organic ingredients do not irritate the eyes and prevent tearing up during bathing.
- The shea and cocoa butter provide moisturising benefits
Puracy Natural Shampoo & Body Wash
This is a body wash and natural shampoo for kids and is manufactured by Puracy. This citrus grove scented shampoo is made from a light blend of pink grapefruit essential oils that give it a fresh smell. Developed by doctors without using harsh chemicals and Hypoallergenic, and made with natural plant-based ingredients and biodegradable materials. Reviews have mentioned though that it doesn’t lather well on its own.
- Does not contain any harsh chemicals like sulfates, formaldehyde, parabens, phosphates, gluten, that can cause skin problems like rashes.
- The gentle and pure ingredients do no irritate the eyes and prevent tearing up during bathing.
- The hypoallergenic formula ensures that there are no allergens or irritants in the shampoo and body wash
- The Citrus grove blend gives the shampoo the fresh and natural smell of citrus groves.
- Made from biodegradable materials and is environmentally friendly.
- Does not use any animal products and not tested on animals. So you can be sure no animals were harmed during its manufacturing.
Burts Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash
Made with natural, plant-based ingredients like soy proteins, so you can be sure that you are not exposing them to harmful chemicals. It usually comes in some value pack options. This is both a shampoo and a body wash and can be used daily for washing your kid’s skin, scalp and hair. This 98.9%-natural shampoo and body wash is a perfect go-to shampoo for your kids, especially if they have sensitive skin. The natural blend features soothing aloe, oat flour, and soy proteins. The most natural ingredient lineup keeps your kid’s eyes sting- and tear-free.
- Made with 99.9% natural ingredients and plant-based products like soy protein.
- Tested by paediatricians and does not contain harmful chemicals like phthalates, petrolatum, parabens or SLS.
- A tear-free formula that will not irritate the eyes of your baby. This will make them enjoy their baths a lot more.
- Can be used both as a body wash and shampoo. So you don’t need to switch products while bathing.
- Works great on the smooth and sensitive skin of babies and leaves behind a fresh and clean scent.
Best Shampoo For Kids That Like To Swim
SoCozy Kids Swim 3-in-1 Shampoo
Keep your little swimmer’s hair looking and feeling soft & healthy with this 3-in-1 swim shampoo from SoCozy Kids. The activated charcoal absorbs calcium buildup, chlorine, and sun damage so that your little ones can enjoy their summer without damaging or putting too much strain on their hair.
- CLEANSES + REPAIRS: Removes green tones and restores moisture for soft, silky hair.
- KEY INGREDIENTS: Activated Charcoal, Jojoba Oil, Coffee Seed Extract
- SALON FORMULA: SoCozy has over 20 years of experience and expertise about kid’s hair.
- NO NASTY INGREDIENTS: Free from Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Synthetic Colors or Dyes, Propylene Glycol, Gluten, Wheat, and Nuts
Childs Farm 3 in 1 After Swim Care
Unfortunately, we can’t always get SoCozy Kids brand in UK, however Child Farm that I mentioned before does a variety of products and among them is this 3in1 After Swim Care Wash that is just as good.
Think Baby After Swim Shampoo & Body Wash
Think Baby After Swim Shampoo is also a popular safe and tear-free choice for USA buyers. The effective formula is based on whole foods offering premium care ingredients for everyday use. Clean and revitalize your child’s hair while naturally removing chlorine & chemicals that dry & damage the skin. It’s ideal for sensitive skin too with – No Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates or Biologically Harmful Chemicals. Cruelty-Free, No Animal Testing or Animal Products Included.
Best Shampoo For Kids Prone To Head Lice
If you’re worried about potential lice outbreaks affecting your child, bring home one of these natural repellent shampoos. They will help repel the lice without any bad smells children tend to dislike.
Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Daily Shampoo
Rosemary essential oil has been traditionally known to encourage hair growth and prevent lice infestation for years, as lice have been a common childhood problem for centuries. The Rosemary Repel shampoo for kids is clinically proven to be effective in helping to prevent lice as well as being gentle enough to be used every day. The sweet smell of this shampoo is well-loved & said to be soothing and luxurious however a there have been few people that have mentioned they did not like the scent and advised it does need a thorough rinse to make sure there is no remaining residue. This could be because of the essential oil content.
- Helps to prevent lice contamination.
- Chemical Free formula that’s safe for daily use.
- It is specially formulated with rosemary, peppermint, citronella, tea tree, lavender, and geranium oils.
- Facilitates optimum hair growth.
- The essential oil conditions each strand and deep cleans the hair.
- No harmful chemical ingredients such as parabens, harsh chemicals, sulfates, or toxins.
- The chamomile and jojoba help to keep the scalp soothed and the hair well-hydrated.
So Cozy Kids Boo Lice Scaring Shampoo
Lice are a common problem that children face. kids are more vulnerable to them as they tend to be messier and more active with many of their classmates in school where they can come into daily contact with other kids that may have them. Using SoCozy Boo shampoo can help prevent as well as get rid of lice, while also acting as a regular shampoo.
- Very easy to use. You can directly apply like a regular shampoo and expect to get clean and also get rid of lice
- Does not contain harmful chemicals like Parabens, sulfates or gluten that can cause skin problems or allergies.
- Made with essential oils and natural ingredients. This help strengthens the hair while also making it smooth and soft.
- Keratin along with Vitamin B5 present in the shampoo helps strengthen the hair of your kids.
- The natural oils present in the shampoo fortifies the hair shaft, making it difficult for lice to latch on.
How to Wash your Child’s Hair with Minimal Trauma
Kids bath times can be fun and relaxing, however, many new parents soon find out how challenging it is to wash a toddler’s hair. A lot of children don’t like getting their faces wet, they don’t like getting it into their eyes and ears and sometimes they can be afraid of the water altogether.
Trying some of these tips can make bath times less stressful:
- Pour a small amount of shampoo into your hand, not on to the child’s head.
- Start to lather the shampoo with some warm water in your hands before you start to massage it into your child’s scalp.
- Even when the shampoo is tear-free, still give your child goggles, a visor, or a washcloth you can use with a rinse pail to protect their eyes and for their reassurance if they are frightened.
- For rinsing, sometimes, leaning back can cause the child to lose balance or feel more stressed. Water can also run into their ears. If this is the case, instead, have your child lean forward before rinsing.
- Swimmer’s earplugs and nose pegs can prove useful in keeping the water out, they also help the child feel more important and satisfied you are doing your bit to protect them.
- If your child is very young, use a wet washcloth to wipe the shampoo out of the hair. Do not place them under the faucet or rinse their head with pouring water over it.
- Another calming activity that might distract your child from being stressed at bath time is getting them to wash their favourite toy at the same time.
In any case, the focus point is to stay calm. Setting the example of bath time being a quiet time for relaxed play and fun.
Though this list of Best Shampoo For Kids might be comprehensive, it is far from complete. Unfortunately, there is no single best kids shampoo out there. However, it is important to understand the skin and hair type of your kids if you really want to find the best shampoo for them. Understanding the ingredients, what to look for and what to avoid, in addition to the pros and cons of each shampoo and then cross-checking them with what you know about your kids’ hair is an important part of the process of finding the best shampoo. Insha Allah, we hope the list can serve you well as a guide and general understanding of how the choosing process should work and if you try any of our recommended shampoos from the list above, please do let us know your feedback, views and experiences in the comments section below.