- Moisturizer for face, body, hair, hands & nails
- Repairs dry feet and heel damage
- An anti-ageing treatment
- Soothes inflamed and sensitive skin
- Prevents and treats stretch marks
- Repairs damaged hair and flaky scalp
- Natural Moisturizer for babies
- Intensive cuticle treatment
Cold Pressed from the fruit kernels of the “Argania Spinosa” tree, that is unique to limited regions of Morocco, Argan oil was a well-guarded secret known only to the Berber women. It’s nourishing, youth-enhancing benefits were discovered when the women who made it by hand, noticed how supple and young their skin remained from being exposed to it during the production. Then from that point on and for generations to come, they used this “liquid gold” to protect and preserve their youthful skin.
While every care has been taken to ensure the product information represented is correct, azizatihealthandbeauty.com cannot guarantee the content displayed in terms of ingredients etc. is correct at all times. Products are constantly being reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. Azizatihealthandbeauty.com recommends you to always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.